Custom Search

January 16, 2010

New Years Resolution



Since almost of the company today is cutting cost, I have decided that my New Years Resolution is to do the same. Well actually I'm already in budget tightening because I'm was not born with a golden spoon and I'm not lucky enough to get a high paying job. High paying job is very rare here in the Philippines and only few people getting successful in business because of uneven playing field.

Already got used with stretching small budget but since some of the benefits the we are previously receiving were chop, and the worries of losing my job soon, I think I do not have any other choice but to save even more. Being able to successfully save money is one the most important things that you can do in order to prepare for your financial future. To stash away the big bucks, first chop expenses in housing, transportation and food. Even shrinking your household expenses mean dramatically changing your lifestyle, I need to do it and the best motivation that I can think of is to think that this will have a good impact to the environment.

No comments: